- Plant Name – Bidi Leaf Plant
- Placement – Outdoor/Partly Shade
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Bidi leaf Plant
Bauhinia Racemosa is familiar as Fabaceae. Its leaves are used to make beedi (Indian Cigarette). This plant is a small tree with extending branching habit. It can grow up to 10 m. Common in dry deciduous forests of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Yunnan, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam.
Benefits having Bidi leaf Plant at home
- This plant can be used for glandular infections, skin diseases and ulcers.
- Flowers are used to prepare decoction and given for heamorrhagic conditions, plies and cough.
- The decoction prepared by the roots are used for abdominal disorders.
How to care Bidi leaf Plant
- Plant Bidi leaf plant in a full sun area or under partly shade.
- Bidi laef plant are resistant to temperature till 35 degree Fahrenheit.
- Water should apply early in the morning when the soil is dry to touch.
- You can prune the plant in the spring season for maintaining to bushy appearance.