Product details: –
- Plant Name: Burro’s Tail Succulent Plant
- Placement: Outdoor
- Height: Upto 3 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
About Burro’s Tail Succulent Plant: –
Sedum morganianum is a beautiful and easy-to-grow trailing succulent with gray green leaves. This plant is also commonly known as burro’s tail, or horse’s tail. Burro’s Tail Succulent is native to southern Mexico and Honduras. If propagated properly and cooler winter encourage flowers bloom in spring.
How to care Burro’s Tail Succulent Plant: –
- It prefers full sun to bright partial light.
- This plant prefers well drained and moist soil.
- Only use pot with drainage holes.
- It needs moderate watering weekly.
- Overwater can damage the plant.
- During the winter months, scale back to monthly watering.