- Dracaena Golden Milky Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor/Partial Shade
- Common Name: Golddust Dracaena, Spotted-Leaf Dracaena, Japanese Bamboo, and Gold Dust Plant
- Plant Type: Foliage Plant
- Plant Size: 4 – 9 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Blue Plastic Pot: 5 inches
According to NASA, it is one of the best plants for improving indoor air quality by passively absorbing toxins such as Benzene, Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, CO & gives fresh Oxygen. It is a natural humidifier. It is also known as Dracaena Gold Dust, this plant brings life and colour to your home. The majority of dracaena species are native to Africa and southern Asia, northern Australia and tropical Central America
How to Care Dracaena Golden Milky Plant:-
- You need to provide bright indirect light (2-3 hours) when indoors to maintain foliage colour.
- This plant doesn’t mind low light conditions. Do not place the plant under direct sunlight in summers.
- Allow the soil to dry out between watering and wait until the topsoil feels dry when touched, and then water them thoroughly.
- Spraying clear water on foliage is beneficial for the plant.
- Do not overwater plant as it can lead roots to rot.
- Dracaena Golden Milky grows best in 20-30 degree Celsius during the day.
- Use well-drained soil, rich in organic matter and pots with a proper drainage hole.
- Dracaena Golden Milky likes rich compost mixed, feed it twice in a year to increase growth.