Product Details: –
- Curly Croton Plants
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: Upto 18 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 inches
About Curly Croton Plant: –
Curly Croton Plant is a species of plant in the Codiaeum Genus, which is a member of the family Euphorbiaceae. It is a common house plant. This plant grows best in well-drained soil, Leaves are linear with honestly, curved tips, decided spirally around the stalks with a minor curved twist around the midrib.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Feed organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.