Product Details: –
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant
- Plant Placement – Indoor
- Type of Plant – Air purifier plant
- Plant Size – 18 inches
- Pot Type – Plastic
- Pot size – 8 inches
About Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant: –
Ficus lyrata, also known as the fiddle-leaf fig, is native to the rainforests of western and central Africa. It is a species of flowering plant in the mulberry and fig family Moraceae. Fiddle-leaf is a stunning plant with huge green leaves and can grow a couple of feet every year if given the proper care. It can climb up to 6 feet or more in your home.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Fiddle leaf figs require nutrient-rich soil to sustain their large leaves.
- Use pots with proper drainage holes
- Fiddle leaf figs prefer lots of bright indirect light.
- Keep your fiddle leaf fig near a sun-facing window so it can take in lots of sunshine throughout the day.
- Let the top inch of your fiddle leaf fig tree’s soil to dry before Watering.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Use water with room temperature since cold water can put plants into shock.
- Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer in the spring and early monsoon season.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Where can I buy a Fiddle leaf fig plant?
The Fiddle leaf figs plant is available online on our website, you can place your order with us.
How to grow the purple shamrock plant?
Light – The fiddle leaf fig plant require a lot of indirect bright sunlight place it where it get as much indirect light as possible.
Soil – Use a standard Premium indoor potting mix. Make sure your pot has a Proper drainage hole.
Watering – water the fiddle leaf fig plant once the top inch of the soil is dry.
Feeding – you can use the organic fertilizer once in a month.
Is fiddle leaf fig a good indoor plant?
The fiddle-leaf fig is a very popular house plant, its violin-shaped leaves and tree shaped structure makes it beautiful and unique.