Product Details: –
- Plant Name – Jade Plant
- Type of Plant – Succulent
- Plant Placement – Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height – Upto 6 inches
- Pot Type – Plastic
- White Pot – 3 Inches.
About Jade Plant: –
Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree.Jade Plant mostly has a reddish stem and green leaves. It is one of the most low maintenance plant and easy to grow.
How to Care Jade Plant: –
- Jade Plant requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- It requires bright indirect sunlight for proper and growth.
- This plant require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Water the plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Overwatering is not required in the plant.
- You can apply organic fertilizers like vermicompost, Garden green, etc to provide proper nutrients to the plant.