- Plant Name – Prosopis Cineraria Plant
- Placement – Outdoor/Partly Shade
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Prosopis Cineraria Plant
Prosopis cineraria is a small spiky, jagged branched, evergreen tree. It is also grow in arid and semi-arid areas of the tropics. It is indigenous to arid portions of Western Asia and the Indian Subcontinent, including Bahrain, Iran, India, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. It can grow upto 6.5 metres.
Benefits having Prosopis Cineraria Plant at home
- Bark of Prosopis cineraria tree is considered to be anthelmintic, refrigerant, and tonic.
- The plant is reported to be astringent, demulcent, and pectora.
- It is used for treating asthma, bronchitis, muscle tremors, piles, and wandering of the mind.
How to care Prosopis Cineraria Plant
- Plant Prosopis cineraria plant in a full sun area.
- It prefers well drained soil.Good growth can be obtained on deep sandy loam soil.
- Young Prosopis cineraria plant are resistant to temperature till 32 degree celsius.
- Provide your plant with any organic fertilizers.
There are no reviews yet.