Product Details: –
- Aglaonema, Gold Dust, Croton, Curly Croton Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 12 – 18 inch
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 – 8 inches
About Set of 4 Colourful Foliage Plants: –
Croton Plant – Croton plants are extremely diverse plants that are repeatedly grown as indoor plants. The Croton house plant has a standing for being elaborate, but in reality, if you know about gentle for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a strong and hard-to-kill plant. Croton plants produce a cloudy sap from wrecked stalks that can cause contact dermatitis on humans.
Gold Dust Plant – Gold dust plant is grown for its berries as well as its leaves. Female plants harvest cheerful red berries in fall when a male pollinator is nearby. Gold-dust is a gorgeous plant. It has silky green leaves and white and yellow spots over the leaf external. One can simply see from this photo why it has the common name Dracaena Gold Dust.
Curly Croton Plant – Curly Colourful Leaves ‘Mammy’ Mammy is a radiantly coloured, small change. Soil grow best in well-drained soil Leaves are linear with honestly, curved tips, decided spirally around the stalks with a minor curved twist around the midrib. Perfect for indoor & outdoor Baskets.
Aglaonema Plant – Aglaonema needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive plant & one of the most used internal landscape plant. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
Set of 4 Colourful Foliage Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not over-water the plant, as this may cause root rot.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
There are no reviews yet.