Product Details: –
- Croton, Baby Croton, Curly Croton
- Plants Placement: Indoor and Outdoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant height : 7 – 14 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- White Round Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Plants: –
Baby Croton – Baby Croton is a colorful lovely house plant for offices and homes. Croton indoor plants are native to the tropics, increasing wild in Indonesia and Malaysia. A humidifier or a steady misting with purified water will help your croton feel at home. Baby Croton does very well in low or non-natural light conditions. It is proved to be one of the best greenery plants.
Croton Plant – Croton plants are extremely diverse plants that are repeatedly grown as indoor plants. The Croton house plant has a standing for being elaborate, but in reality, if you know about gentle for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a strong and hard-to-kill plant. Croton plants produce a cloudy sap from wrecked stalks that can cause contact dermatitis on humans.
Curly Croton Plant – Curly Colourful Leaves ‘Mammy’ Mammy is a radiantly colored, small change. croton grow best in well-drained soil Leaves are linear with honestly, curved tips, decided spirally around the stalks with a minor curved twist around the midrib. Perfect for indoor & outdoor Baskets.
Plants Care instructions: –
- Place your croton where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.