Product Details: –
- Rubber Plant, Areca Palm, Green Syngonium
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 8 – 24 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 5 – 6 inches
About Top 3 Indoor Toxins Remover Plants: –
Areca palm – Areca palm is also known as golden cane and yellow palm and butterfly palm native Madagascar and naturalized in Andaman Island, southern Florida, and Haiti. Areca palm is one of the most extensively used palms for bright interiors. As long as your ability to provide enough light and warm enough temperatures your palm will thrive wherever you decide to display it.
Rubber Plant – Rubber plants are grown as easy-care indoor plants, they also improve indoor air quality, according to studies conducted by NASA. Their large leaves can absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, interpretation them innocent. Rubber plants also remove bacteria and mold spores in the air.
Syngonium – Syngonium Butterfly is an easy indoor plant with rough small white and green arrow-shaped leaves. When grown as a house plant, take it outside frequently to give it a hose off, or mist often with a bunch bottle. Water regularly for extraordinary growth, and pollinate regularly, at least in spring. it needs a certain amount of maintenance and pruning that other plants normally don’t.
Top 3 Indoor Toxins Remover Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
There are no reviews yet.