Product Details: –
- Ficus Compacta Variegated Plant
- Plants Placement: Outdoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant height: 6 – 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Ficus Compacta Variegated Plant: –
Your Variegated Ficus will escalate consistent watering. Allow the top 2-3 inches of soil to dry out, then water carefully. Waterless often during the winter, when growth logically slows. Your Variegated Ficus will flourish in average domestic humidity but will rise a boost in humidity from time to time. At most you should water them biweekly, but you can water them even less often, and they’ll be ok. However, even in the “dry” season, the tropics are still humid. If you have a humidifier, your ficus will love it. If not, mist the plant two or three mornings a week.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.