Product Details: –
- Plant Name – Gasteria Pulchra
- Type of Plant – Succulent
- Plant Placement – Indoors
- Height of Plant – Upto 6 inches
- Pot Type – Plastic
- Pot Size – 4 inches
About Gasteria Pulchra Plant: –
Gasteria pulchra is a succulent plant, It is a very decorative, upright, solitary or offsetting shrubby succulent with narrow, finger-like, marbled foliage.
How to Care Gasteria Pulchra Plant: –
- Place your plants where it will receive bright natural sunlight or indirect light.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the topsoil ((1-2 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- In hot summer months, the soil should be kept moist but not overly wet. Wet soil can cause roots and stem rot.
- During the winter months, water only when the soil becomes completely dry.
- Use organic fertilizers once during (spring to summer) growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
There are no reviews yet.